Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blog Blog Blog....Or is it really that much awaited?

Its been quite sometime now that I wrote something on my space here. Well, time has always been of the essence, and I, being the lazy butt that I am, couldn't manage the most precious gift to mankind....Time itself!

Anyways, for the long time that I have been silent, there's been many people sitting on my throat and yelling to write something in the blog. And my question to them was...."WHAT????"!

I soon realised that Blogging was something you could start anywhere and anytime, and I thought to myself....What the crap! Why dont I just write what's on my mind? So, here I am, blabbering about almost nothing of grave importance!

So is blogging that much noticeable? Well....the last time I wrote a post, only the people I told about the blog took up the effort to read it, and I said to myself....what if I told no one about it? What if no one knew that I write! Then it came down to that moment....Will the essence of blogging remain? How will I even get a chance to connect with the millions of people around the globe who blog too? What is - as a freaky college bunker would say - the point of writing a blog?

So this is my thought today....well....not really a thought, but a question to all those who read this post. Tell me how do I connect with people via blogging? Does anyone, other than me and the people who care about me have any time to visit and read a total stranger's blog? Give it a shot....think about it....and answer....no matter what it is....but if you do, then I'll know for sure....that Blogging Does Work!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try any of d fllowin n ur blog will bcome talk of the town

1. u need to be AAMIR KHAN or AMITABH BACCHAN , so that strangers await ur post.
2. some kinda add campaign on news channels
3. post some intellectual stuff, so dat related ppl can find smthin interestin.
4. or just open ur chatterbox mouth n publicize ur blog...this is the easiest way

Anonymous said...

lol...dude thrz a v simple way...just visit pplz blogs, leave ur comments for them n hope that they'll visit you in return!
dats how a chain is formed!!

Unknown said...

Lolz....Mr. Saurabh....your views are funny....but the final option was kinda realisitic....I think I'd have to stick to it for that....hehe!

Unknown said...

Dear Gunjan....thanks for the comments....but like I said in the post....who has the freakin' time to visit blogs and read stuff out of total strangers....and yes, when the word "hope" comes into the limelight, I'd rather not put myself on the stakes! :D Anyother ideas that you might wanna share, eh?

Anonymous said...

lol...just in case u wish ppl wud read ur stuff fo free...u gotta write exceptional stuff...till thn...thrz no gettin withou any givin!

Anisha Agarwal said...

interesting thought Gagan ... actually forced me to leave a comment

Maybe start leaving comments on other ppls blogs .. definitely increases readers on ur own blog

+ of course, write something good

Anonymous said...

hey gagan
it is a difficlt ques to answer bcoz ppl have diffrnt intrsts
well to start off
u can b a luv guru to target d younger generatn :)
i m sure ppl will send u their queries

Unknown said...

@Ashish: Thanks a lot for visiting my blog buddy. I really appreciate.
And yes, I think that Love Guru thing might just work....will definately try it....:D