Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Climb…

The Climb 

After months of pestering and pushing my brains on to the right track, and still not able to be satisfied with myself for even a single time, I had to - HAD TO - take time off to think – am I doing the right thing? I mean, of course getting into a dream B-School is a tough job and that it takes a lot of hard work and immense dedication to get there….but did I not work hard enough to get a single call from a single ‘DECENT’ college?

Anyway, I can go on and on and sulk all that I want to about my life, and it wouldn’t affect anybody…but the fact remains that the sulking is not going to help….I will have to take a stand of my own, and for my self…because if I don’t, then who will?

I can almost see it, that dream I am dreaming. But there is a tiny voice in my head that says, “You will never make it!”. Every step I am taking, every move I am making – it all feels lost with no direction, and my Faith is shaking! But I….I gotta keep trying….got to keep my head held HIGH!

The struggles I am facing, the chances I am taking – sometimes might knock me down, But No, I am NOT breaking. I may not know it, but these are the moments that I will remember most, and so, I have got to keep going! And I have got to be strong, and just got to keep pushing on.

Because….there’s always going to be another mountain, and I am always gonna wanna make it move. There’s always going to be an uphill battle, and sometimes I will have to lose. It ain’t about how fast I get there, it ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side….It’s the CLIMB!

Come CAT 2010…This time I will be READY! God Bless Me! :)

3 comments:

Anwesa said...

Thats how life is...and therein lies its joy.

Himanshu Wadhwa said...

Ameen

@N!$# said...

sirji ALLL IS WELL :)



@N!$#