Friday, April 2, 2010

My Birthday Cake


Ok...so I recently turned 24...I know...Its Heart Wrenching!!!! :-(

But the fact that my birthday cake was super duper cool made my day a little better (And so did the tons of gifts and presents that I recieved!!!! Yay!!!)

Anyway, so, as I was saying....My cake was AMAZING!!!! As you must have already noticed, it had my picture on it....and what made it even more special (and delicious) were the ingredients it was made from....
It was White Chocolate from the outside, and Chocolate Truffle from the inside (Yummy!)...and...The picture of me was done using Raspberry Jelly...Can you beat that????

It was Fantabulous!!!!
Anyway...Let me also take this opportunity to thank everyone who made my day even more special. Love you guys!
Yay!!!! :)

Sent on BlackBerry® Storm 9530 from Vodafone

No comments: