Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Mood Series

For many days now, I have been drawing moods on my office desk white board. The picture that I draw usually depicts how I am feeling on that particular day. The idea is simple....to vent out my mind's status to the people around me even when the vocal medium fails me. And thus....My Mood Series was born.

I started doing it way back in November of 2009, when my life at work was becoming monotonous. The drawing gave me a mood swing...and I liked it. I initially started mailing these pictures to a few of my friends....and they loved it. Slowly, the mailing circle grew big, and today, I thought that I should finally Blog it. :-)

Currently I am in the Season 2 of My Mood Series. I stopped drawing for a few months because there was a lot of work pressure. But then, I realized that there will always be pressure, and that doesn't mean I should stop doing what I love, isn't it? ;-)

These images that you see are some of the compilations from Season 1. I hope you like them. And I hope it solves the purpose for which it was created - to bring a smile on your face. :-)


Sent on BlackBerry® Storm 9530 from Vodafone

3 comments:

rainboy said...

wow yaar... u have so many talents.

keep it up...
we love the mood series.,..

take care G

Unknown said...

@V: Hey V, I am the happiest person to see your comment on my posts.
Thank you for liking the mood series. I hope I can do stuff in future to please you even more.
You too take Care V! :-)

B said...

this is amazing! really! great :)