Friday, September 16, 2011

It Starts NOW! My Mood Series: Season 3 - Edition # 1

Hi and Good Morning.

Welcome to My World! This is edition # 1 of the Brand New "My Mood Series: Season 3"

For many months now, I have been constantly asked one common question: "Why did I stop drawing?" And all I could answer was: "I've been busy!" When the same question was last asked, I went into a dilemma…I was confused because the people who have been posing the same question again and again were all my well-wishers…they asked because they cared – about me – and about things that mattered to me. And I couldn't get hold of the feeling that was arousing in me… until yesterday! For it was a moment when I realized…that it was just Love that forced them to ask….it showed me that they cared….and I felt the happiest!

Hence, My Mood Today: Feeling Loved!

Yes, I feel exactly what Ms. Mary Ann Evans [aka George Eliot] once quoted: "I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved". And I am glad that there are people who make me feel this way! Join me today, and tell people you love that you truly love them, for "if you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world."

Have a great day guys!

Love,
Gagan

No comments: