Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Mood Series: S3E6 - Satisfied!

Hi and Good Morning.

Welcome to My World! This is Edition # 6 of “My Mood Series: Season 3

For people who set out of the comforts of their homes to go to an all new city for work would know this: The people you choose to stay with become your family at that place, for as long as you’re there. They become important – because they become the most critical source of contact for you – no matter what happens. They, indeed, become your support system at the new place – and in the new life that you’ve chosen for yourself. I, too, am blessed with wonderful people around me. And last night, we three cracked up like crazy on something that on any other regular day would have been just mundane! I felt a feeling of Satisfaction – that I was at the right place, with the right people – that I was Home!

Hence, My Mood Today: Satisfied!

Good Roommates become a blessing for anyone who has them. It does create a fun sense of family…and that’s something that is important to everyone. Things can get very lonely without it, and that’s the last thing anyone would ever want. They give you a certain feeling of satisfaction – that everything is alright – a feeling that only a hot bubble bath was known to provide! :D

Have a great day Guys!

Love,
Gagan
P.S: Only 7 more to go! J

No comments: