Friday, September 30, 2011

My Mood Series - The 'Farewell' Edition

Hi,

My friends, no one, not in my situation, can appreciate how I feel at this parting. Over the past few days, People have asked me how I feel about all of this….they say that it must be sad leaving behind so many friends....or at least Bitter Sweet. And I wonder, Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? Because the friends I made will be with me through sickness and in health. I am certain of it. And so I say, No…It’s Not Bitter…It’s all sweet.

I have come across some extra-ordinary people in the last 3 years of my life…they are amazing thinkers, superbly talented individuals – but above all – excellent human beings. And I have been nothing but honored to have gotten an opportunity to know them, and work with them. And that’s why I owe everything to this place and to the kindness of its people. I am humbled by their humanity, and am extremely thankful for all the love that they have shown towards me.

Hence, My Mood Today: In Deep Gratitude

When I was a kid, I read this Dr. Seuss Book where Horton the elephant, on saying Good Bye to the Mayor, and to the spec universe he just helped save, says, “Don’t Cry because it’s over, Smile because it happened.” And that’s exactly what I intend to do today. Let’s not cry because it’s over…let’s simply smile because it happened.

Having said that, I hope you will continue to love me the way you always have and remember me in times of Joy and sorrow. I know that we will be parted by distance, but with technology heaving on almost everything, proximity isn’t just accountable anymore. We can, and will, connect online at: gdswalia@hotmail.com or on Facebook! And if you’re blogger, be sure to read about me at my Blog. Or better still….just GOOGLE me! ;)

Yes, it’s time for me to say Farewell….but No, I will not say Good Bye…I will just say, “Until we meet again.”
To God be the glory.

Your friend for Life,
Gagan

P.S: This is the LAST one! :D
P.P.S: Owing to Huge amount of competition in the market, the telephone companies have slashed their prices…so feel free to call, whenever - wherever @ 09739398480, until advised otherwise!
P.P.P.S: You can count on me, like One Two Three, I’ll be there, and I know when I need it I can count on you, like four three two, And You’ll be there…’cause that’s what friends are supposed to do, Oh YEAH!
P.P.P.P.S: Kyun? Kyunki har ek friend zaroori hota hai! ;)

No comments: