Friday, September 16, 2011

My Mood Series: Season 3 - Edition # 2

Hi and Good Morning.

Welcome to My World! This is Edition # 2 of the Brand New “My Mood Series: Season 3

There are times when you achieve something, and you are proud of yourself - you feel that there can be no other feeling that can top this. And then there comes a time when your best friend achieves something absolutely fantastic, and you immediately realize that this feeling is better than the one you had before! I had such enlightenment lately when my Best friend told me about something absolutely brilliant that he achieved … and I am simply happy and proud of him.

Hence, My Mood Today: Happy and Proud!

It is nice to tell your friend that you are there for him….at times of happiness, and of sorrow!

I read this beautiful line in ‘Winnie the Pooh’ recently about friendship and how having a friend beside you makes you feel. And I quote:

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.  "Pooh!" he whispered.  "Yes, Piglet?".  "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw.  "I just wanted to be sure of you." J

Have a great “Happy & Friendly” day guys!

Love,
Gagan

No comments: