Monday, September 19, 2011

My Mood Series: S3E4 - Hopeful

Hi and Good Morning.

 

Welcome to My World! This is Edition # 4 of “My Mood Series: Season 3

 

The only day in the week that brings about a major mood swing in almost everybody has to be a Monday. The reason is simple: You work through the previous week thinking that you’d get the weekend to relax…but when the weekend arrives…you have plans to party. Therefore, all the frustration comes out when you get up and get ready for work on a Monday morning. I felt the same way today, but then I had an epiphany…if I get through today….I will have one less Monday to worry about. So, I decided I wouldn’t be negative…I would, instead, be hopeful that the weekend arrives early…and that it brings along a lot of Joy.

 

Hence, My Mood Today: Hopeful!

 

A grumpy face affects not only you, but everyone you encounter throughout the day. Why take the burden of ruining their day, when you can simply make yours better by smiling and being hopeful. Smile, and see how the face next to you lights up. J

 

Have a Great Monday Guys!

 

Love,

Gagan
P.S: Only 9 more to go! J

No comments: