Friday, September 23, 2011

My Mood Series: S3E7 - In High Spirits!

Hi and Good Morning.

Welcome to My World! This is Edition # 7 of “My Mood Series: Season 3

The Oxford Dictionary defines the word “Team” as a group of individuals that have the ability to work together toward a common mission – a mission that is important to the common interests of the individuals involved in the team. Such was our mission when we headed out to one of the amusement parks yesterday for a Team-Building Event. And Boy! Was the mission accomplished or what! I had an awesome time – of course, it could have been better had a-certain-few also joined us – but it was a fantastic day – One of those days after which you feel tired, yet fantastic – as if you are in high spirits.

Hence, My Mood Today: In High Spirits!

Teams are certainly a significant part of your growth as an individual, but what is even more significant is to have excellent individuals as a part of your team. It becomes the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. I am blessed with a wonderful group that I can proudly call My Team – I know I will be an Ex member soon enough – but the memories will definitely live forever! Now that’s a High-Spirited thought! J

Have a great day Guys!

Love,
Gagan
P.S: Only 5 more to go! J

No comments: