Monday, September 26, 2011

My Mood Series: S3E8 - Blessed!

Hi and Good Morning.

Welcome to My World! This is Edition # 8 of “My Mood Series: Season 3

In a lifetime, one meets several people and over the due course of time, forms a bond with them – A bond that tightens and grows stronger with time and proximity, and empowers to go out of one’s self, and appreciate whatever is noble and loving in another. It is indeed one of God’s best gifts, friends that is. I felt that power when my friends recently pulled off a Surprise Farewell Spectacular for me, and I was completely thrown off guard. That was the moment when I fully – truly – deeply felt Blessed.

Hence, My Mood Today: Blessed!

A very wise Novelist Charles Kingsley once said, “A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults”. I am just glad to have so many…and Thank God for that! J

Have a great day Guys!

Love,
Gagan
P.S: My last Monday in Bangalore! J

No comments: