Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Mood Series: Season 3 - Edition # 3

Hi and Good Morning.

Welcome to My World! This is Edition # 3 of “My Mood Series: Season 3

Once upon a time, when I was a little boy…I was told that I needed to study hard in school so that when I grow up, I won’t have to struggle as much. I was also told, that when I grow up and start working, there will be two days in a week where I would not be required to work, but still would be paid for. Those two days would be called “The Weekend!”.
Fast-forward to present day - and the calendar next to me reads: “17-September-2011, SATURDAY”, and I am in my office…Working! K

Hence, My Mood Today: Stunned!

I am not saying that it is bad to work … all I’m trying to point out to is the fact that this weekend doesn’t really count…I mean….why would it be called a Weekend unless you spend it doing something completely pointless! Think about it!

Have a Great (not) Saturday guys! :D

Love,
Gagan

No comments: